X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your payment was not successful. Please try again

well i am having this issue from this morning that it keep saying that 'Your payment was not successful. Please try again''.But yesterday it was fine i did like 2 top ups for 5$ each but today i can't be able to top up any more with the same card that i use yesterday to do 2 top ups.I am using Master Card and please solve this problem as soon as possible because i am dong an event in which you have to do top up for 5 days continuous to get 50% rebate.Incase you ask for my Server Info there they are.Server:S123 In Game Name: WhiteSSjRose

and Email address is:ahmadmoeez68@gmail.com

First, if you're not on the discord you should join it: https://discord.gg/fjQj4qQ

Generally here is what causes this to happen, online payment providers have a high risk of charge backs occur. The bank/credit card company may have blocked Paysafe or whatever they're called now from processing the transaction. You'll need to call bank/cc company to let them know it is you making several small transactions through the payment provider. Then you'll need to somehow get in touch with the payment processor to confirm they're not blocking your attempts on their side as a result of blocked transactions from the bank.

Additionally, Paysafe also freaks out if you have to change what you're using for payment, i.e. a Gift card for a transaction, then your credit card then you're Paypal account. When I spoke with them when I initially had issues they told me to pick a payment method and only use that method to keep their system from flagging you as possible fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by S3.BendtheKnee View Post
      First, if you're not on the discord you should join it: https://discord.gg/fjQj4qQ

Generally here is what causes this to happen, online payment providers have a high risk of charge backs occur. The bank/credit card company may have blocked Paysafe or whatever they're called now from processing the transaction. You'll need to call bank/cc company to let them know it is you making several small transactions through the payment provider. Then you'll need to somehow get in touch with the payment processor to confirm they're not blocking your attempts on their side as a result of blocked transactions from the bank.

Additionally, Paysafe also freaks out if you have to change what you're using for payment, i.e. a Gift card for a transaction, then your credit card then you're Paypal account. When I spoke with them when I initially had issues they told me to pick a payment method and only use that method to keep their system from flagging you as possible fraud.
      Oh i got it so that's what caused it yesterday i used like 4 to 5 visa and master cards that i got from a friend he told me that these cards have balance in it but these cards haven't any cash at all so then i know it's a prank after all friend these days sucks lol.so i already contacted paysafe about this matter and waiting for their answer and still didn't got any answer yet it's like 6 to 8 8 hours now.Can you give me your skype or fb so we can talk and you can tell me in detail buddy?or tell me what fast method i use to get support fast from paysafe.

Comment

Can you tell me who is our anime game payment proccessor

Comment

me pasa lo mismo

Comment

I CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING!!!!. I HAVE WAITING FOR 15 DAYS AND DBZ SUPPORT SUCKS! DON'T GIVE ANY SOLUTION , I SENT 20 OR 25 MAILS TO JOYFUN, G2S AND DB SUPPORT AND NOTHING. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

NOW I'M DBPLAYWEBGAME AND I'M VIP8 .

SUPPORT SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
            X