Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha test has expired. Thank you for playing!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha test has expired. Thank you for playing!

Please join our brother mmorpg games! Have fun!

Official shut down in 5:32 hours.

Is going this game shut down or what are you talking about at anime

Comment

So those who just put money in here for the latest event get screwed...wow, no notice or anything

Comment

If this is official, post it in the official announcements.

Comment

i cant believe the audacity of you people. how the hell do you open a new server the day before you shut down the game? you basically with knowledge just screwed hundreds of people out of their money including myself, i've been playing server 121 for a little over a month and was almost vip 7. you knowingly burned myself and all others. i dont understand how you could knowingly do this to people. you robbed us all and hide behind terms of service. thats insane, again you just opened a server yesterday, f'n money grabbin crooks you knew this and ran with everyones money. FUCK YOU ALL !!!

Comment

This is enough notice time to join another game! Time zone is different here. Sorry for inconvenience. Have fun!

Comment

y entonces todo lo que hemos hecho hasta ahora ┬┐para que? aunque se acabe la alpha deberian habernos dado un aviso o algo,con este tipo de trato como pretenden que juguemos a cualquiera de sus juegos,

Comment

notice time???? really? what about all the money i spent to get 3/4's of the way to vip 7 in a month. Inconvenience? lmao you fuckin crooks. Never again ! fuck you and your mmorpg brothers. You knew you were doing this and you still took peoples money. you opened 11 servers in the last month just to get ALL the new server money people spend, then you fucked us all and ran with it. I say again Fuck you!! Shame on you all

Comment

Notice, it got shut down HOURS before any statement was said. Again, If this is legit. Post it in the Official Announcements. Otherwise, im calling bs

Comment

Each server has price to open. We did not make enough to maintain fees. Sorry for inconvenience.

I suggest Bleach Online. We need more player revenue there. We invite all here! Have fun!

Comment

i have bleach online and never spent a dime on it and this game i have spent money so its funny that u bitch boys say that

Comment

im fucking pissed finally found a good ass fucking game and yah do this fuck shit

Comment

You can now spend money on Bleach Online. Enjoy!

Comment

well I'm not gone spend money on shit bitch u lucky i don't know where yo bitch ass live I'm from chicago hoe u a straight bitch

Comment

I did not ask where you live. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X