X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't anybody join the discord

Dear Players, Greetings!The hottest Anime-based action webgame Dragon Ball Z Online will kick off its alpha beta on November 24, 2016(CST) at 0:00. The beta test will run 5 days and will wipe out all data after the test. The Adventure Starts with You. Play for Free Now! For more details, please visit our official website: http://dbz.animegame.me Notices for alpha beta players: 1. Tester data will be wiped after the alpha beta. However, your game account will be retained. 2. The alpha beta is for technique testing purpose, so emergency maintenance or system data rollback may occur during the beta period. We appreciate your understanding. Meanwhile, we'll continue improving the game. 3. During the alpha beta, please wait patiently if you encounter problems like abnormal login or slow loading. 4. Please feel free to submit any bugs you met or suggestions to Dragon Ball Z Online official forum, Forum: http://forums.animegame.me/forum/dragon-ball-z-online Support: dbz-support@animegame.me Discord: https://discord.gg/BqHPM5H

i have heard from a good friend of mine that Discord is not a good site to use, so i exited out of the page before registering. otherwise i would have joined.
    Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

Comment

• NoticeMeSenpai
      NoticeMeSenpai commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you mean "not a good site to use"? of course team speak and application based programs are better, but discord is the best free chat room service around, its about as secure as facebook so why is it not good?

But you guys don't even talk about the game that much on forums like tips and event heros stuff like that

Comment

i can provide tips tbh. might make some guides soon on stuff that hasnt been made yet. that and/or you should also ask!

Comment

Hmmm and just how good are you???

Comment

depends on how you define good in this case

Comment

Wat server are u in and what do You rank?

Comment

my server is s11 and im rank 3.

Comment

Nice I'm in server 1

Comment

cool. so what tips do you need? i may not be the highest ranked in my server on this game but...i have played enough mmos, especially games like this, to know what works best and what doesn't.

Comment

Ok a lot of people got goku on lvl 80 but gotenks is better for events ... should I be worrying about arena like most ppl and recruit goku as well or should I wait to get Gotenks?

Comment

I have enough proofs to recruit goku now but have to wait till lvl90 for gotenks but not having a good assulter is killing me in arena

Comment

what is your current squad that you use? both in general and events.

Comment

Well I got ssj gohan he is always in if I'm doing Arena I put buu in instead of my prince vegeta ...and my vg sucks wanted brolly so I'm still using raditz and turtle goku

Comment

so you, ssj gohan, raditz, turtle goku, prince vegeta, and buu... hmm well if the legendary warriors page is correct, compared to goku...(nonupgraded) you have more damage immune rate with gohan, the only difference is, around same level gems etc, goku may be a lil bit stronger and does def deduction instead of speed decrease...idk what gohan comes with bonus wise (like gets extra hit rate crit rate etc.) so im not sure what to say there... hmm. well when it comes to arena, better ranking=more fame=more potential sooner (also with better ranking you get more damage rate damage immune rate, and better stats overall).

theres also pvp in general so like slaves, legion battle, stronghold(although the latter 2...it depends on your legion) ssj gohan himself isnt a bad assaulter, especially since he's close to being like goku, both upgraded and none. there are some differences yes, but they dont seem too drastic.(other than ssj goku goes to red quality and ssj gohan can't. also ssj goku gets fury back and gohan doesn't). ill be honest, my focus is shifted more towards events as well. However, pvp and pve most times usually intertwine with each other, if you can do good in pvp, you can possibly do good in pve, and if you can do good in pve, you can possibly do good in pvp.

To answer your question though...hmm. sorry to ask one more question, but what's your current level? XD
                            Last edited by Guider; 02-06-2017, 05:22 PM. Reason: sorry thought i put speed decrease but said increase XD, my bad

Comment

Working...
                            X