Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have gohan the assuketer I have that new support from event and turtle goku the free goku as my assulter and my current lvl is 85

Comment

And this game is like naruto so to upgrade fame anymore now I will never make it to the last one my next rank they start taking 6000 fame a day so I'm not upgrading anymore

Comment

And I wanted to kno if I should recruit goku or gotenks for next assulter

Comment

The team I want to run for beast and namek is my ssj gohan and prince vegeta as my supports and I wanted to run gotenks and either cooler or legendary goku (the one on lvl100) as my assultera

Comment

• Guider
            Guider commented
            Editing a comment
            honestly thats what i was going to aim for XD, goku ss2. but i needed another good assaulter(i went with vegeta due to event reasons) besides the 2 choices at 80, so i recruited dabura. im not sure what all the 90 tavern heroes are, although ive seen most of them i think, so....yeah XD waiting to hit 90 to see and then 100 for ss 2 goku!!! huzzah.

But doing that has me sucking in arena and tournament

Comment

oooooo you have the support...okay that changes things. well if you're not going to upgrade your rank....and you have the support gohan....hmm. well the 1 really good thing that goku has versus say..gotenks..is with him attacking the entire enemy team,he can attack that support(you more than likely know already how these guy work and stuff, but im only saying it again here because it helps make the comparison easier.) the thing with most support in this game, whether pve enemies or pvp is, more than likely they wont be concerned with strength tooooo much(if only "def" gems existed here, ugh) and so if you have goku's strength up alot...it can do a severe amount of damage to the support, almost instakill or maybe even instakill it, however it depends on who and what you're fighting too.... now idk if its honestly like it in this game, but most games ive played...the more targets you hit, the less damage thats done(unless its a special case). In that sense, gotenks, who has higher stats overall and can cast skill every turn, should be able to do more damage than goku will. However, if its not like that...hmm.

Gotenks other than being a better prince vegeta,doesn't have any special effects with his skill. goku whether upgraded or non, reduces enemy def by 15%. however. if you like to run the skill that reduces def by 30% (whether you use 170% or 220% one doesnt matter), with gotenks you can knock out the vanguard faster and then begin to work on the other party members. with goku youre basically putting vanguard last, support first. So it depends on what you want to go for. the def deduction on everyone is a big help, especially if youre fighting someone that doesnt have a way to clear debuffs. im not sure who ssj2 gohan attacks after the support is gone...(guessing vanguard) but with having that 15% deduction the support will be gone quickly. If you run with gotenks, you can do the 30% defense deduction skill and have it be easier to attack the assaulters and support.

If youre able to do enough damage gotenks might be better for you. 1. You seem more concentrated with events. 2. even when you knock out the enemy's support, goku's skill will do the same damage to everyone, but with gotenks youll be able to do more damage when you reach the assaulters and supporters. But, thats only if youre able to do enough damage,and support doesnt give you much trouble(like with control skills and youre faster etc.) but if you have too much trouble with support, then goku might be better for you in that sense.

Overall, they're both good heroes, both have their pros and cons. If you want to focus more on events, then gotenks would be your better choice. If you want to focus on lil more pvp and pve, then goku might(only still saying might due to reasons above) be your better choice. Not to mention, you're at the midway point between the 2...and they require the same amount of proofs(but gotenks requires more cards, although that shouldnt be a problem at your level). So again either choice wouldn't be bad, it just depends what you want to go for.
            Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

Comment

I'm going for gotenks then ... and start a fury train

Comment

• Tasker S3
                Tasker S3 commented
                Editing a comment
                I would also like to point out another option if you're waiting for 90 anyway get supreme kai. He doesn't give fury like prince but his skill packs a punch and can nearly one hit most teams if geared right plus he has a DOT effect that will slowly burn the other team...

Just noticed you said kid gohan not regular gohan... so I suppose this advice doesn't help but Kai is an awesome addition to team and kid gohan buffs support so you could technically make him stronger if you ran 2 support and 2 assaulters. Just my opinion on the matter though.
                Last edited by Tasker S3; 02-07-2017, 08:45 PM.

omg fury train XD that actually sounds pretty cool. wait if you use those 3...thats...75 fury back nonupgraded gotenks...and...80 with...O.o that sounds badass XD and with all that..if you upgrade ss2 goku to ss3..even if you only had gotenks and ssj gohan..nonupgraded thats 50 fury....youd be able to cast ss3 goku's skill every turn after 2...(if nothing interrupts your guys from casting skills i mean, and you dont have enough initial fury to cast skill turn 1) that firepower...omg
              Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

Comment

Yea I soon have 1 turn on my gohan by the time as I'm lvl 90 I should have it and I would be able to do my skill with everyone 1st round

Comment

• Tasker S3
                  Tasker S3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you can get whichever player is first in formation to 100 starting fury and 2nd at 70/80(depending if its gotenks or kid gohan first) you will have full special attack from the first round =)

Honestly there are two things you have to consider. Goku attacks and debuffs the entire team. Gotenks only attacks vanguard until he is dead...he does however provide fury for the entire team(20-30 if it crits). I would say if you need the damage get goku and if you need the fury generation get gotenks. I run both currently and while gotenks base stats are higher it seems goku does more damage overall.

I would also like to add that it depends entirely on how well you gear/gem the hero as to how they perform (buffs as well).

Comment

Working...
                X