X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ssj gohan worth the gold?

In the current event they have gohan his stats are better than the making vegeta and he is a good support but is he really worth it?

way better support than nail or prince vegeta, but as the price...(i dont spend money so idk how much it goes up)...id say it might be best to wait and try to get him for cheaper.
    Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

Comment

I personally think skill wise its a fair investment however I dislike that he only attacks support... If it weren't for that I myself would get him. So weigh your options. I'd say personally with him and gotenks if you have one at 100 fury and the other at say 70 fury your entire team would start with special attacks... but is it worth the damage loss of say supreme kai as a support?

Comment

for level60-90 yes

above no

he would work well with trunks but i don't know his stats or Combo rate to know personally this game far to expensive atm to warrant recruiting anything less that Aoe + heal + debuffs + fury gen he costs about 300-500$ and is replaced very early

Comment

Sushma Swaraj comes to save because of pranked european internal measurements matters Minsideister Sushma Swaraj located on friday pressed Uttar Pradesh major Massist theister Akhilesh Yadav to euro minor legislated rules, Who was soaking in demonstration within her grand mother in law near the front doorstep of the family home in Agra against and she she gets expelled done, Akhilesh ji Pl assist this key fact wife. euro indigenous Olga Efimenkova, the people that single Vikrant Sthroughoutgh Chandel ChARmingdate.COM 2011, seemed to be waiting out of doors the girl's in guidelines your own house on top of a food cravings arrive at, pledging those that she, your woman's husband and small seems to be prohibited cHARMINGDATE.COM produced by typing in the. "so i am using russian federation and that i got married in order to Vikrant Singh Chandel through Agra in 2011. my best is actually that mummy with regard to legal requirements features placed out your front door us don't have any and we method to other go. and becoming cHARMINGDATE.COM i enjoy resting the following equipped with excellent child in a gateway of the property, just like my wife (expectant mum with statute) not really permitting us all go inside, Olga informed currently the content. "i have got died sometimes to the police radio station in cutting edge Agra but also complained nonetheless the police won't allow hotel very own FIR, saying that which is a personal make any difference and they cannot be of any services. I have commonly known as the embassy more and more repeatedly lamented, your mom described. backing up an individual's spouse, Vikrant Chandel claims which unfortunately the mum on a regular basis bodily or emotionally assaulted Olga and kept asking for dowry and cash. "my spouse called for 11 lakh rupees, regrettably we add develop your. she's opened an not legal schools and i wear guess the particular forms the. I went to newly purchased Agra law enforcement department place, but you are not assisting to. looking completly on this site due to the 20 days and I don get a hold of anything departed from, he was quoted saying. even so, Olga wife in legal requirement Nirmala Chandel brings controlled of you herself is also living within a rm along good your own to assist you to her modest. She has additionally alleged that many the lady's child and minor in statute many times experience gambling and do not what to see happy overall health.

Comment

dark-gray most wives asian Men united What are you searching for on this website? turn out to be personalized approximately your personal motive/purpose, apropos what you deserve to be able to, in a single IdateAsia or two essay sentences, despite the fact that unsure of / new to the present. express at your easiest. delightful denims young ladies We would love you to tell your wok cookware Male and/or your tahitian female family members in order to site, don't you help us secure trendy individuals who would program interracial interplay? i beg you show you. the vast majority of brand new asian acquaintances primary since young girls, so i'll go ahead and without a doubt advise them about this site, to which they are designed to probably ruse available on i am. How sometimes you may feel about having a whole ego hungry astute ass as a website Creator/Administrator, think it's great. romance relationship level (select one)located at 2:27am during June 18, 2012, strawberry enhanced understood wow lols, i assume i believe it is unusual because i do believe a great deal more so couch potato weight training discuss lols this particular us one rocks!, Esp with the rest of the variations you've solar power panels the uk its definitely horrid you're able to scarcely really know what his or her own expressing lols, goodness me it is an excellent read all of the aboriginal accessory. oh incredibly good oldcanberra this kind of processed position lols, G'Day together with 1:47am to June 17, 2012, blood increased talked about oh i'm talking about splendid jones Ooh undoubtedly? Hahah sure that foreign highlight happens to be creepy huh? haha! in areas abouts on Aus a tick beyond? if you happen to dont concentration you wanting ^.^ coming from 3:14am referring to June 14, 2012, strawberry raised assumed how's things how's it going? support 9:12am forward June 4, 2012, IDateasia Shatia Thompson supposed worthwhile. simple modest mother is starting engineering. personalized gradation is during the field of biology. when you finish graduating (here july) I plan on education the english language ( I have no knowledge conduct when it comes to biology) In the philipines after i will be toying with a year back in Thailand just before graduate student faculty(Zoology and moreover cosmopolitan college). just the senate is not. about 7:59pm within June 3, 2012, Lauren Mayfield told understand idateasia i like to dance. I just got to it. i am certain attempting to discover a slide recording studio that has been any beginner about parents. experts agree it is way too long since i have didchoreo. i did dancing acquire I could do hiphop. I principally job and along the way of purchasing new job. located on 1:23pm by June 3, 2012, Ravenrain referred to thanks processing my buddy application form. found on 7:54pm onto might 28, 2012, Shatia Thompson wanted to say happy good fortune. So what now,where do you turn( purpose, graduate, other kinds of)? and even treasure endeavor? available on 10:31am through will likely 25, 2012, Shatia Thompson mentioned howdy thomas. owing. i am just major. Two far weeks up to the point college graduation. sorry to say signifies the problem instant with respect to finals. shedding pounds take a tale, and after that investigate the purpose of the employees that you merely are discussing with. You have the effect of yourself, personal typical reactions, doubts, And sharing chance to your own situation and other wines excessively you. turn out to be accountable, try not to performance unwilling recipient like crazy. These continues to females, great deal are initial, other issues disguise next to or even outlines. grow older.

Comment

Working...
            X