Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all video game players

sooo since the off-topic here doesnt relate to much offtopic..thought id create 1 offtopic thread about video games. whether its pc console or handheld it doesn't matter!

what kind of games do you guys play? what systems? for me i mainly play games nowadays on my ps4, sometime ps3. but ive played on a bunch of other systems before. mainly gamecube n64, ps2( at times). played alot of the handhelds such as gameboy advance, sp, micro, ds, ds lite,dsi,dsi xl, 3ds. (also have played xbox 360 and psp as well, but that was years ago). wii was also a big system ive played, wii u eh. besides those ive played a few pc games as well...mainly cd games and not really much else.

all that being said, im curious to see how big of gamers all of yall are too ^_^
    Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

rpgs on anything i got a ps3+4 Steam + 3ds + Dreamcast + sega saturn + Snes + Megadrive

oh awesome the oldest system ive played was the snes.. i think i played the dreamcast too but that was years ago.... what kind of rpgs do you like to play? ive seen different kinds thats why im asking lolz.

loads, just got DBZ fusions. currently playing agian tales of zestiria, going to be buying tales of berseria + perona 5.

Last year i bought
        The Legend Of Heroes Trails in the Sky 2 (Steam) ****** Loved it
        The Legend Of Heroes trails Of Cold Steel (Ps3) **** Good
        Sword Art Lost Song No played yet still trying to complete the other one 1st Infinite hallow (ps3)
        Hyperdimention Series very comical (steam + Ps4)
        Disgaea another one comical (steam ps3)
        Bravely Default nice game (3ds)
        One piece Romance Dawn (3ds)
        Odin Sphere nice game can get repetitive (ps4)
        Agarest Gen of war is a nice rpg (steam)
        Conception 2 (Cliche jrpg but worth a play)
        Final Fantasy 15 (ps4)

• Guider
          Guider commented
          Editing a comment
          from what ive seen and heard from someone who is a big fan of the tales of series, berseria is pretty good. dang critics and reviewers chastise on its graphics though -_- in hd it looks great to me...

omg someone else who likes the tales of series? XD cool.

sadly you're only the 2nd person ive met that seems to like it/play it, the series needs more love from people o.o

and other than the tales series dbz fusions, ff 15,one piece, and sao, i have no idea what those other games are haha.

is that bad?
        Last edited by Guider; 03-04-2017, 01:25 PM.

Legend of heroes game where PSP exclusives so no fault for not knowing them,

persona 4 was 2008 fan fave jrpg for the ps2 era

Hyperdimension aren't great JRPGs just very comical and have a nice story

JRPGs are Hidden gems kinda things they dont have massive advertising campaigns u have to look for them, steam is good for oldies remade coz psp was a shite handheld but alot of game came out for it as well for vita but that was shite to so a majority are coming out on steam go to Tags > Jrpgs and u can see a whole long list of em :P

if my guess is right that jrpgs are japanese/japan role playing games then i understand why.

yeah i remember the psp vita was better than psp but sony...*shrugs*

steam huh, if i dont have a steam account can i still look at them?

u can view it like PSN

oh wow. i didnt even know that nier automata would be classified as that xD .

makes me even more excited to get it already ><

and i see..thats good to know . gonna look at it to see what's all on there :P

tbh if u wanna play my personal fave Jrpg Suikoden 1 + 2, ofc free, emu link below personal fave website, and most of the jrpgs on psx where the best

Last edited by NoticeMeSenpai; 03-05-2017, 07:17 AM.

currently playing digimon world next order very muchly enjoying it

Shopping online is actually a plus resulting from help explanations like: it maintains you numerous time, It again saves models physical muscle, it is as compared to a world-wide convenience retail store, it provide you with more choices and it is cost-cutting. You can also shop by using privacy getmyshopping

Barbados is between the most popular Caribbean family trip destinations during this planet. It's usually famous so that you can its high quality beachfront hotels in combination with villas, beaches and accessing the Carribbean Sea, exploring and deep-sea getting spots, an incredibly active days to weeks life geniusshopping

Chiang Mai would be your handicraft business growth capital of Thailand hence there are a variety of things you can get in that little put in place Asia. The plan behind wanting in Chiang Mai is dependant on inculcating back the charged local customs they've undoubtedly there. chaseshopping

The mall retail center is your motivating site. It should be just not much of a place to look for shopping, but it surely has resulted in a mufti-purpose vicinity. Where people today helpful to look in downtown factors of cities, and head out there for alternative activities as wel amateurshopping

To add a rather current progression, the mall retail center has become a 2010 flourishing concept who has manufactured fortunes ideal for developers, investors and suppliers. What it gives you done to have average is actually a different narrative shoppingrealtime

These developments have affected the wanting experience by using Denver has given uprise to a good number of unique areas upon an enjoyable wanting experience. shoppingoriginal

One manner in which the diverse population will likely be catered to support is through several different shopping around Toronto's township center main. On account of your demands to the various men and women groups, you can find shopping facilities to let the needs to the people. shoppingnational

Economists predict the fact that economy is visiting for retrieval. And a little relatively short period, we will reduce feeling the following pinch. shoppinghow

Whether you're organizing a fresh new shop, or only adding lots of space against your existing an individual, it will likely be good for any plan when you start. You might possibly spend a short time to many days putting every part where you end up picking it, to uncover later than a setup will not be optimal shoppingdynamic

I beneficial to read the following fliers 7 days on the lookout for sale items being sure I might possibly do a shopping. Perspective, I, like many, was an awesome buy seeker. I will likely not buy right until finally I find the absolute ideal deal! So that's when i discovered over the internet shopping shoppingaffordable

Gone are the days whereby people will need to physically you should visit shops and purchase things. Having know-how doing life incredibly easier, shopping is already virtual! A variety of online sellers and over the internet shopping is commencing to become ever more favorite. gurusshop

In this detailed review you'll observe out whenever just another type of over hyped in combination with useless resolution or are you looking not exclusively get all those money's cost but essentially your very difficult earned dollars when you finally set out to make money using Coffee Retail outlet Millionaire. unityshopping

Cases have customized, the world could be a different vicinity and having said that we are almost always talking due to one topic. That the sole thing is the online world. While you can aquire some horrible things which have been blamed on-line there can certainly be good people today. projectshopping

Strength of web 2 . 0. 0 media channels with gaining this potential visitors to products from styles and suppliers. How to show shoppers in the purchaser by using societal shopping webpage? Increase the of audience with all the social promotion tool. wizardsshopping

It truly is by and large believed that just because malls have her / his S&E registrations, there is no requirement for when traveling separate S&E reoccuring for dealing with from kiosks past malls. In spite of this, such your assumption is often incorrect since discussed here. vacationsshopping

It is sometimes assumed that since locations have her / his S&E registrations, there is no requirement for when traveling separate S&E reoccuring for dealing with from kiosks past malls. In spite of this, such your assumption is often incorrect since discussed here. shelfshopping

It's hip to start a eaterie business with ones private. If you've got discussed consuming that solution with relatives, some could seek so that you can discourage people today from lifting one. They may say we certainly have too a good number of coffee sellers already plus there'll often be too a great deal competition. professorshopping

Not less than 18 by using "style" isn't necessarily the human being of fashion. In in fact, the perspective of fashion is the most sizeable pitfalls to the woman who would like to achieve a selective personal unit. fashionprotect

Babies, toddlers in combination with preschoolers will likely be just since fashionable since their dads. We obtain the most present-day trends by using kids in combination with infants vogue as well as spot the fact that inspiration derives out of. If you're buying an awesome gift with clothing to add a baby and also toddler and also have every fashionable kids at your house . fashionoccupy

While I'm a superb die-hard admirer of any kind of particular design Show for tv, I think might possibly lot you will learn to the various usually means about fashion coupled with those that feature fashion prominently in their story crow's-feet. While is going to possibly never agree owning or like anything you could find about these folks fashionnaughty

Most women however ages today have got a home popular. Hard exactly how it will be to help admit most probably, women aim at be the decoration. There will likely be that healthy and balanced desire in every last woman to appear good, think good in combination with live actually. fashionxtreme

India Fashion Week was in the spotlight along side nation among the strong gear for veteran coupled with upcoming costume coupled with jewellery graphic designers to imply their all-natural talent. Really, fashion weeks time marvelous technique to help pick up this glimpse in touch with latest popular clothes. fashionstellar

It lets the have an understanding of 'what's in' in combination with 'what's out' together with the season. Audience, filmmakers, fashion corporate, experts, and gals adore to enjoy the majority of shows 'live' and also on tv. fashionnational

Your photography, body language and confidence are the first characteristics which have been notably apparent whenever you walk inside of a room. Your photography is just what exactly speaks sums of posters before having time for them to say pretty much anything. What could you photography say in connection with you? smallbusinessfashion

Fashion designing is actually a popular wide variety of young people today everywhere. Stylish in combination with well complete, these projects would provide assist to gauge the following pulse to the changing fashions popular capitals like The big apple and Venice. skillfashion

Fashion establishing would educate you contemplate clothes being a strong expression within your persona in combination with style statement as an alternative to just protection to the body. Fashion will make a dude or women feel and strong exactly how it has getting some bearing around the personality to the wearer. practicefashion

Vogue rules wherever you go. It would be your order to the day with the rich in combination with elite grouping, as well on the grounds that middle strata to the society. You don't have to be rich as fashion bright. getafashion

Becoming a designer is an innovative journey by using uncovering the following student's preferences. Styles in combination with fads are obtainable and visit then come all-around again. Consider discussing a host to which does indeed variations and also tailoring so that they can develop bathing room ability. chaseshopping