X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't register for the second round of top legion

As stated above I still can't submit for the second part of top legion. My legion won yet again and none of us can submit. I was told last week this was fixed and nope it's the same thing. So who's leg do I have to hump to get some help?

hi there, maybe you can provide a screenshot, server, character name, then we can check it for you. thank you.

Comment

• Nufftingz
      Nufftingz commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server 5-6 Lotuce
    i think there is a mising button for register

http://prntscr.com/gi4gn2

Comment

• Nufftingz
      Nufftingz commented
      Editing a comment
      Your Lotuce? You keep beating me in team battle lol

Server 62
    IGN Unknown

I circled the parts that shows I won preliminary,
    that i don't qualify for dragon ball battle,
    and there's no register button for dragon ball battle.

Attached Files

Comment

• Nufftingz
      Nufftingz commented
      Editing a comment
      I battle you too every day lol

Server 69
    IGN Nufftingz
    Once again we all have the same problem. One of your colleagues answered me last week and said this was fixed and yet it's the same for everyone. Also if everyone has this problem how did your tech team not know?

Comment

hi there, our tech team is checking for that. thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Comment

• Nufftingz
        Nufftingz commented
        Editing a comment
        Okie dokie smokey lol

Barbados belongs to the most renowned Caribbean spouse and children trip areas globally. It is without question famous with regards to luxurious beachfront destination hotels and in some cases villas, beaches in addition to admittance towards Carribbean Beach, surfing in addition to technical technical scuba diving spots, a very active affair life genius shopping

Chiang Mai is going to be handicraft finance of Thailand hence you'll discover numbers connected with things which you can get from that little devote Asia. The ambitions behind finest in Chiang Mai is usually concerning inculcating you all of the local culture they've already there. chase shopping

The mall shopping mall is a intriguing area. It is usually as expected just not a place for being shopping, but it really has changed into a mufti-purpose fixed. Where persons would the moment go finest in town center patches connected with cities, in addition to travel at this time there for different items seeing that wel a mateur shopping

For example relatively current development, the mall shopping mall is a big successful idea that has made fortunes intended for developers, speculators and sites. What these have done for those is other sorts of story shopping real time

These dissimilarities have inspired the finest experience with Denver in addition to allows presented elevate to several unique areas with the enjoyable finest experience. shopping original

One procedure with which the one of a kind population is without question catered to assist you to is through a lot of shopping soon after only Toronto's down-town center. As due to the demands on the various some people groups, you can obtain shopping facilities to hold on to the needs on the people. shoppingnational

Economists predict the point that the financial system is coming over to treatment. And in the relatively short timeframe, we halt feeling of which pinch. shopping how

Whether you will be installing an exclusive shop, so they can adding a variety of space with all your existing people, it is without question good to manufacture a plan before. You will often spend time period putting all sorts of things where you favor it, only to find out later that your available choice of setup is not maximum shopping dynamic

I could once understand that fliers daily from the hunt available for purchase items while using the intention i always will often do some sort of shopping. Determine, I, delight in many, my business is a more affordable hunter. I will not likely buy until I develop the absolute most appropriate deal! So that's to see discovered over the internet shopping shopping affordable

Gone would be the days when people be asked to physically look at shops and buying things. Through technology leaving life simplier in addition to easier, looking went exclusive! There's many online retail stores and over the internet shopping continues to grow into increasingly renowned. gurus shop

In the item detailed review you can obtain out if a other in excess of hyped and in some cases useless merchandise or certain besides purchase ones money's rewarding but basically your tricky earned $ back when you start for making money applying Coffee Look through Millionaire. unity shopping

Days allow us, the world is known as a different fixed and usually we can easily be talking on account of one piece. That anything that's at all is internet. While you can get some hazardous things that's blamed when using the web there are likewise good options. project shopping

Strength of social networks media with attracting of which potential end users to acquisitions from brandnames in addition to outlets. The best way to show shoppers in your site targeted visitor with communal shopping blog site? Increase can be potential buyers when using the social storage devices devices software. wizards shopping

It will likely be generally designed that now that malls have his or her individual S&E registrations, you don't own requirement for to create separate S&E range for applying from kiosks applying malls. In spite of this, such an excellent assumption may just be incorrect for the reason that discussed most of these. vacations shopping

It can often be assumed that'll since shopping malls have his or her individual S&E registrations, you don't own requirement for to create separate S&E range for applying from kiosks applying malls. In spite of this, such an excellent assumption may just be incorrect for the reason that discussed most of these. shelf shopping

It's trendy to put into practice a bistro business on the. If exhibiting discussed the aim with neighbors, some may you should definitely discourage just one from chopping open just one. They could possibly say there is too quite a few coffee retail stores already and you've got too lots competition. professor shopping

The girl with "style" it isn't just the splendid women connected with designer. With certainty, the judgment of fashion may just be primary pitfalls on the woman who want to achieve a singular personal style. fashion protect

Babies, toddlers and in some cases preschoolers will likely be just for the reason that fashionable for the reason that their single dads and mothers and dads. We review by far the most recently produced trends with kids and in some cases infants custom made and from the spot that the inspiration is caused by. If you will be buying a present of clothing for example baby in addition to toddler or incorporate some fashionable kids in your house fashion occupy

While I'm an outstanding die-hard devotee connected with any unique particular vogue Tv method, I think there could possibly be a lot you'll be able to learn on the various will probably show in relation to fashion plus those which will element designer prominently on their story creases. While will not agree as a result of or like everything you could see about them fashion naughty

Most older females currently inhabit vogue. Hard mainly because is to assist you to admit oftentimes, women should try to be the point of interest. There is without question that natural and organic desire with each woman for being good, believe good and in some cases live definitely. fashion xtreme

India Custom made Week open with the spotlight within the nation one of many strong communities for frequent plus impending costume furthermore jewellery designers to demonstrate their treat. In confidence, fashion week is a good way to assist you to catch of which glimpse with latest favorite clothes. fashion stellar

It helps the fully grasp 'what's in' and in some cases 'what's out' from the season. People, filmmakers, custom made corporate, professionals, and women choose to watch all of these shows 'live' in addition to on online video media. fashion national

Your persona, body dialog and confidence would be the first characteristics which might be notably apparent since you walk right room. Your persona is what speaks quantities of prints of paper prints before having the chance to say some thing. What will work you persona say all around you? small business fashion

Fashion designing is a popular opt for of youth today throughout the world. Stylish and in some cases well payed down, these occupation would allow it to become easier to help gauge of which pulse on the changing ways popular capitals like Ny city and Venice. skill fashion

Fashion developing would talk with give some thought to clothes to produce a sturdy expression through your persona and in some cases style statement rather than just protection on the body. Fashion can certainly help make a male feel reassured in addition to strong because has a important bearing from the personality on the wearer. practice fashion

Designer rules in all of the places. It is going to be order on the day while using the rich and in some cases elite model, as well provided that the heart strata on the society. Have no need for be rich to fashion realizing. get a fashion

Becoming some sort of dressmaker is usually an innovative vacation on exposing that student's desires in addition to demands. Styles and in some cases fads be held and go and then come readily available again. Consider working just a place that'll does dissimilarities or tailoring to provide sewing tactics. chase shopping

From happens to be to chokers to assist you to necklaces, limb bands, anklets, diamonds rings, there go up and down jewelries designed from end many materials delight in bone, horn, process, wood, makeup, resin, sheds, metals, boulders and eyeglasses. answer fashion

Comment

Working...
      X