X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge Servers

Hello fellow players, I know this is a used topic but what about merging every server with a time difference of 2 weeks between them, that way we will have more fun on events, arenas and stuff. I dont mind dropping top damage, ranking, arena etc.. If i get more players to play with. Our server is S30 and it's sad to see only 3 players are active there, being myself one of them. We would like to have a merge to have at least 10-20 active players. Even a big server for everyone playing the game on this host. Since playwebgame does have more people indeed. Been wondering if I should change hosts and move there, even if I lose every progress I did here. Cuz playing alone is boring AF. Thanks for answering if you do.

2 week time difference seems...a bit much. that would leave only 3-4 servers, maybe 5(dunno the releases of the first 10 servers). anything between a couple of days to under a week might work better, imo at least.

i do want more people playing server, but with an adjustment such as that...it might either be rough on those combined servers and/or take quite sometime to get used to it.

although merges do need to happen already :/
    Last edited by Guider; 02-13-2017, 11:50 PM.
    Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

Comment

1st 14 servers happened Daily till xmas when it slowed down

Comment

ah so daily then every 2 days..hmm interesting. that's not that bad of a difference then.

Comment

I know for a fact that last servers, like mine, were open a weekly in between them. That's why I said 1 or 2 weeks for merges, didn't know that early servers came with daily differences between them. As I said i dont mind being dominated in events or whatever. It's just that for me playing alone in my server is getting boring, and even though i topped up a bit I'm thinking on making the change to playwebgame or just leave..Playing alone in this type of game isn't funny at all.

Comment

i know what you mean. usually playing anything with other people/friends makes things a whole lot better. There's no one else that plays in s30 though? that seems surprising... :/ if anything id give it probably a lil while longer...maybe until the end of the month. If nothing happens(merges I mean) then it's your choice on what to do

Comment

There's a dude that connects for daily stuff and then leave, never speaks tho. Then is another one that plays giant ape event and disconnects till next day.. I believe he is from EU like me so next events are a bit late.. So yeah only 3 players and 2 of them are not that active.. They do daily things and that's about it

Comment

what they need to do is stop opening up severs ever 4 days or what ever i am a new player and my sever died after 2 weeks and its just 3 of us still here that is sad

‚Äčthis what i think they can do make 3 super severs one for each world then have the 1 mega sever for cross play and arenas when you log in you get a pop up asking do you also want to log in to mega sever or when you hit level 40 it makes you long in to both i would love to see how ppl think of my ideal all ears and plz don't hold you words if you think its a dumb ideal plz tell me how you would fix it do we will not run in to this wall later on

Comment

Working...
                X