Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space savoir

i have a problemes in space savior....

my char are red and i have 1.040.842 of power but impossible to defeat ginyu the last char..in solo or in groupes..
    impossible to touching this char ..i m locked

use the skill that boosts your hit rate. group is also easier to hit him in compared to solo, at least in my experience.
    Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

Comment

my hit are good 180% but nothing damage with my big attack and all attack are dodge is a serious problemes. ginyu are invincible for me.
      i upgrade all stat for nothing .

Comment

and i have the same problemes in laboratory no damage with the last update and changing forms for stupid namekians

Comment

yes but even with that much hit ginyu solo can still dodge. your best chance is to use skill that boosts up your hit rate and have your main with enough attack to be able to kill him either before he can use skill. or like by turn 5 or 6. i don't remember what type ginyu was.(thinking sta or str solo) but either way if you put enough into your main you should be okay. and yeah laboratory gets tough quick. but remember as well it's at least level 100 content so it's going to be designed to be a little challenging that way you're able to see how strong you are pvewise.(besides if it was too easy that'd be boring :P )

hell if you think that's bad you should check out 110 extreme challenge

Comment

ok but with the updates my big attack are bug "no damage" now.

Comment

My team is a little over 1.6 mil PVE power. I am stuck in laboratory at 1/15 for 2nd set 'Fight Against Saiyan Warriors". Defense seems to be overtuned but they may want it that way who knows. The Devs never talk here. It's not that the enemy can kill me it's just I can't do enough damage to them to beat the round timer.

As for Ginyu. I beat him with main using best equipment/gems/z-weapons I had. At that time I think it was around 100k atk I had. But don't remember for certain. And yes you must use the Hit skill in order to touch him once he uses his skill.

I have cleared Space Savior but Ginyu was quite a while ago.

If main doesn't work try using a really fast stunner. Buu is a really good choice. Don't remember if Ginyu is one of the ones that can be stunned or not though. As I said it's been a while.

Comment

based off the rules of space savior it seems ginyu can't be stunned. it is worth a try though. but like klorath said. defense seems really high. 1.25 mill pve power and am stuck on android 17 for lab. i think with better vanguard i probably would have better luck.... but then again idk. as for ginyu around 80k+ attack should be alright to kill him. just make sure you have some defense and hp as well. also speed as well to help ensure you win.

Comment

• S3.BendtheKnee
                  S3.BendtheKnee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ginyu can be stunned. It's how I beat him. Buu with around 200% hit rate and some speed, I can't remember it was awhile ago when I beat him.

• Guider
                  Guider commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ah ok...that's interesting. good to know!

lvl 106 stuff lvl 100 red battle power 229129 and 93k attack and is impossible ...and now with up date "no damage" with my big attack .

Comment

Working...
                X