Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods Wantde

Dear players,
    In order to help our capatains to quickly understand the game, our operation team is sincerely recruiting Forum Moderator.
    We have several requirements for you:
    1. Have enough game time with at least 3 hours a day online
    2. Have a good acknowledge the game and be familiar with the various gameplay in the game.
    3. Have a strong sense of responsibility, the problem can be reported asap when there is something wrong (the server disconnects, the event is abnormal, and other in-game bugs)
    4. Have enthusiastic to help new players and answer questions in the forum

The moderator will receive 800 Coupons and two Lv.5-jade boxes every month and additional rewards if the problem is reported in time.

Application Form:
    Server (e.g. US 1):
    Character Level (e.g. Lvl 130):
    Active hours (e.g. from 8 pm to 10 pm):
    We are warmly welcoming you to join us. If you are interested in being a mod, please reply this thread under your Application Form,
    we will check carefully and contact you if you are suitable.

S3 Bendtheknee
    Server 3 R2 145
    I have wide availability to keep an eye on here between 9:00AM EST to 11:00PM EST

Comment

Name: NeoXtreme
      Server: S112
      Character Level: 119
      Time Online: Almost All Day

Comment

Name: Thelovegod79
        Server S10
        Character Level: 99
        TIme online: About 8 hours because I am also the moderator for the discord server as well.

Comment

Application Form:
          Name: S185.CalamityJane
          Server: S185
          Character Leve: Lvl.106
          Active hours: wide availability depending on your needs.

Comment

i have two email account on each account i play on 5 servers on the first account it gave serto create password of siguransa on the second email account on pc aparese name and password from the second screen is locked and it is not possible to login with login and password second email

Comment

s30s31s32
              help

Comment

Hi Jardel, The developer of the game took over from the publisher and moved all the server.This is the new discord channel https://discord.gg/dtQx4U
                send a mail to the discord channel admin there. Your account is waiting for you

Comment

Working...
                X