X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Way

Hi, i need some advices. What bp it's require to beat the firs stage, or what characters.. i'm lv 85 and my formation is a16 main goku satan and buu

all of the first stage or just 1.1/turtle yamcha?

i was able to beat it around 400k bp. you could do it with brute force, or if you have enough pierce and hit you could do it with main and buu(dunno bout satan as i used prince vegeta for that) blue flash ftw

using the aid rate would be your best bet. you just have to hope you dont get stunned or you are screwed.
    Current account is "Mystery" on S11.

also i like pizza. omnomnom.

Comment

lots of pierce and luck

Comment

I have 380k bp, i have some good damage, so i need to put pierce on main or boo? only first stage 1.1

Comment

id advise both. not only would buu do good damage there but if hes able to prevent his attacks from being blocked... it'll keep him alive longer.

if possible maybe put some on mr satan too. to beat all stage 1 all level 4-5 pierce gems should be enough. for turtle yamcha level 3-4 pierce gems.

defense and hp/res is a factor too, but if you're damage is good then you'd just need pierce and hit.
          Last edited by Guider; 03-18-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I think i have a good damage, but defensive of a16 it's low, i mean, he have 180k hp but only today i make lv 80 equip for him, so .. if i enchant helm, cape and armor, he'll be good enough

Comment

u still got korin? for heals on tank?

Comment

Nope.. i'll wait till lv 90 for healer, i don't think i can beat them until then, today only support remain but he beat boo

Comment

is there any way you can post pics of your teams stats?

Comment

There

Comment

• Tasker S3
                      Tasker S3 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think hit rate looks ok but I would work on adding more crit and pierce if possible. It should make a big difference.

tbh, that should be enough to beat turtle yamcha..hmm.

when you use blue flash, how much damage are you able to do to vanguard assault and support before they kill you? %wise(estimate is fine)

if its alot then you may want to try nuclear fusion.(if you dont have that then penetrate bullet/flame emperor)

if its not much then...hmm. a fury booster might be more helpful, such as prince vegeta, nail, kid gohan ssj2 etc.
                    Last edited by Guider; 03-23-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Tasker S3
                      Tasker S3 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I typically prefer the combo skill as you get more chances to attack =P

• Guider
                      Guider commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah true...but if you can't keep your vanguard up and your defense isn't the best... i would rather aid skill then. only cause with no stun, its possible to stall for a bit. perhaps long enough to win the duel-i mean battle.

Ok, thank you guys

Comment

I had a little bit of luck, and i defeat mercenary tao in space then my stats improve, and finally i was capable to beat first stage in snake way ) thanks again

Comment

• Tasker S3
                        Tasker S3 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        congrats! =)

• Guider
                        Guider commented
                        Editing a comment
                        nice! good work ^_^
                    Working...
                    X